Minimal system requirements
In order to make sure that Smart Office Scan can run on your HP multifunction printer, please keep in mind the following system requirements:
A PC or server is needed with a minimum of a Pentium 4 or faster CPU, at least 800 MB of free disk space, 1 GB available RAM (2 GB or more is recommended), and a single network adapter.
Smart Office Scan can be installed on the following platforms:
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2003 SP2 (32- or 64-bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (32- or 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 SP2 (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 RP2 SP1 (64-bit)
Smart Office Scan supports devices with the OXPd and Chai platforms.
The currently shipping version of Smart Office Scan (v220.127.116.114) can be installed onto 64-bit operating systems, but it runs as a 32-bit application.